Tuesday, November 15, 2005

why can't i just graduate and have something to start on? (too much of an old routine can really make me wish i have something new in my life...)
(November 15, 2005 / 8:16pm)


the 2nd day of the sem... and somehow i want out... and it's not the subjects or even the classmates i have.

it's more on ME... i want out of all these things... just leave and start a new life (again)... it's not that i hate the situation... i just want a different perspective in life... like getting a job and start really earning money for my own.

i guess this is some-what of a dilema i had when i was given a PTAT during assessment classes in psych a sem ago... sighs.

plus the friendship between me and my best friend... i hope it's stronger and that we can withstand any turmoils that we face... i just really value and respect my best friend a lot. (i was a wreck then... and have learned to move-on... and i don't want things to repeat again)

anyways... that's it for now... the ZZZzz's are catching up to me... have to get some rest.

laterz... (but hey!! im ok... im good... i can survive it)

No comments: