Thursday, November 17, 2005

What a day...!! (i wished that i had superpowers a while ago, just to get home)
(November 17, 2005 / 7:56pm)


it's so tiring... it's not the commuting part (well, yeah it can be considered too, but it ain't the issue) but more of having not able to go home properly becuase i didn't have the enough money to go home... yes, im broke in a way.

then while thinking a good strategy on going home, i wished im a mutant with superpowers like my favorite heroes, the X-Men (see picture below)...



then, i was quite lucky to see some coins while i was roaming around the mall (how desperate am i? but hey, im just trying to survive... who cares!!) thus i was able to go to RP to try my luck.

luckily, my best friend was going there and was going to be fetched at RP... well, my bad luck on going home turned out to be lucky at all. so i got to hitch with him going home. what a relief.

then, i guess that's my day for now.

this not include 2mrw's early drive of my parents to quiapo... but that's 2mrw's problem. not today.

anyways, im good and cool...

oh yeah... my blog yesterday... 'bout the dilemma... didn't bother me that much today... i'll just keep a positive perspective and i hope all things around me will fall into the right probable places.

think positive is the key... i think (but who cares!?!) :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: