Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Another allergy attack... (which is quite equivalent on having a bad day)
(November 16, 2005 / 5:41pm)


damn this allergy attack... my nose is dripping a lot of liquids, plus the sneezing are frequent. good thing i only had one subject a while ago...

then when i went to metrowalk to look for some dvds... though i didn't get any, cuz there aren't new pirated versions of good flicks... malas nga eh... nabahingan ko yung isang tindera dun... kakahiya nga eh.

anyways, when i got home... i slept... then after an hour i went out to fetch my mom... still my allergy is still giving me a tough time...but i got used to it naman... kaya i got home na rin safe and sound.

right now, ill just rest for a while and try to get some steam-inhalation just get this allergy out of my system... so 2mrw it won't be a hassle for me.

...it's really a bad day for when i get an allergy attack... it's hard to concentrate and do the stuff needed... but, oh well, there's always 2mrw.

o cya... pahinga na muna ko.

laterz... c",)

No comments: