Saturday, November 19, 2005

It wasn't that "BAD" after all... (except for the baho-people who didn't showed up in the first day of that class... yipee for me!!)
(November 19, 2005 / 7:14pm)


yeah, today, saturday... i have class. my very last sem before i graduate (hopefully) i still have saturday morning class. and of all my classes, it's the elective one that goes to a saturday. though at first i didn't really liked the class that my adviser gave me during enrollment, the 1st meeting wasn't that bad (at all!!). the only thing that made that specific class not-so-good to me was some of my classmates there... particularly two of them. thank the higher powers that they didn't came and attended the 1st day... it would really have ruined my weekend. these two people whom im talking about are one of the baho-people whom we really hate. because their attutudes are really have a bad stench...

anyways... nuthin' bad really happened naman this day...

good thing nga eh... i got a new CD for free... got it at a radio station... galing nga yung complilation... im quite listening to it while typing this blog.

oh well... i guess that's my day... good-good.

laterz... c",)

No comments: