Monday, November 21, 2005

...and it ended with nothing to have. (why i hate mondays without cash...)
(November 21, 2005 / 8:48pm)


i just really hate it when i can't use my own money for my own purposes. though sharing is good, but hey! i need my stuff too!!! why does it always like this in this household... it's one of the main reason why i can't really save up for my wants.

it really pisses me off... i can't wait to get in a job and start spending my money for myself. not the other way around, spending my money of things i don't need (like paying up the debt of my parents... it's suppose to be their problem, not mine)... hay buhay!!

anyways... i just hate it kasi it's the start of the week and wala na akong pera... may lakad pa naman kami ni jax sa wednesday... pero makakagawa pa ako ng paraan... worst case scenario, sasamahan ko na lang best friend ko.

oh well... nangyari na eh... i gave my last money to my dad for his wrong doings.

anyways... yon lang na muna.

laterz.

No comments: