Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the downside of graduation... (and it makes me crazy every time i think of it!!)
(November 16, 2005 / 10:06pm)


this has been my dilemma since i got to spill-out what im feeling when i was given the PTAT projective test last sem... What will i do after i graudate? and Where will i go after i graduate?

yeah, i got good grade in my thesis and an option to continue is still there... and there are also the jobs im trying to get in if ever i want to start saving up for myself... but there's no solid plan yet...

now, it's really different from what i've been through since i was a student.

the routine is very different from before... and it kills me every time i think about it and even if im not thinking about it. 'cuz lately it just pops out unexpectedly on my face.

oh men... this sucks!! (totally!)

i hate this feeling.

and i don't know who to talk to with this... even when i texted my best friend about this a while ago, im not expecting anything from him (even if im wishing that he would give me some advice).

this really sucks... sighs!!

oh well... i guess time is still young (i think?)

bahala na si batman.

i just really HATE this fucking feeling!!!

parang im gonna loose a lot of my life... kasi di ko talaga alam kung ano ang mangyayari sa akin... oh men!!! ahhh!!! this is very stressful to me...

oh men... damn. i just really wish / hope for something good for me.

anyways, have to sleep for the night (this may help me get rid of this dilemma / feelings i have)

g'nyt.

laterz...


*who ever is listening, from above, or reading this... i need ur support. wish me luck.

No comments: