Sunday, November 20, 2005

Back to my regular routine-2 (and people said having a sequel sucks... try watching X2! :P)
(November 20, 2005 / 9:42am)


anyways, i woke up a while ago, around 5 in the morning. it's quite weird, waking up that early on a sunday morning. in my case, i woke cuz i need to do a #2 at the johns... which i see as a good sign of releasing those negative energies at the start of the day and start with a lot of positive things.

anyhow, im doing my research for my group's report and after doing the research (w/c is cut-paste over the net), i'll start reading for my soc sci2 class about plato & aristotle...

yeah, im really back to my regular school routine... though in the future (5 or more years from now) i'll miss it, but in the distant-future (months from now) i won't...

anyways... im on light load this last sem of mine. kaya kakayanin ko ito. :P

oh well... have to go back to my research...

by the way, i've already submitted my resume at starbucks... i hope those guys from starbucks would give me a call na for an interview, ASAP sana... para maka-part time work na ako and start earning money for my own. (wish me luck!)

got to go back to research-mode...

laterz... c",)

No comments: