Friday, November 25, 2005

im not thankful that it's friday... worst, it's another long weekend (oh men!!)
(November 25, 2005 / 9:02pm)


it's friday and i'm not in love. well it's the allergy that i have right now. my head kinda aches, my nose is dripping like a broken faucet and i can't trust my decision... just like what happened a while ago.

well, it started when my speech class started... the sniffles have began to give me a hard time on concentrate on copying and participating in class. then after that i went to fully booked to get a book, which will be a gift for one of my friends. but during the trip, i kept on sneezing and sneezing... it's getting quite worst... then after i got the book, i went crazy and decided to go to DV... well even for a few minutes. so i went there, walked around. well the a gridline-vicinity within the LRT station, just to keep me familiar of what the place is like when me and my best friend go there this coming wednesday (and i hope that i'll have the money to buy the bag that im eyeing since my best friend showed it to me then). anyhow, i was just there for around 15-20 minutes... basically i did a recon of the place. then i went back to kalay, just in time for the org meeting.

before going back to school, the sniffles kinda lie-low... maybe becuase of my enthusiasm or excitement of DV (or something)... neways, during the trip back, it started to come back... i kept on sneezing and sneezing again.

then around 20 minutes, i was back at kalay... i was quite surprised that it took minutes and not hours of the travel... it's too ALIAS. anyhow, back in the meeting of our fabulous KPA... well during the meeting i was starting to get drowzy... it's a common effect when i have the sniffles... hay... the meeting went well, i just hope the plans would materialize too.

after the meeting, i hitched with my friend and was dropped at RP... when i was about to go down, my dad called telling me that sta.lucia (one of the malls there) was bombed... as i took off, i saw a lot of people who have a weird look at the said mall... though i was curious to find out what really happened, but the drowzy and sleepiness was making me go home. so i took a jeep home, though the jeep was a crazy ride, it didn't even shaken my drowziness, it made me more sleepy. <oh yeah, later on i found out through the news that it was just a bombscarce... they just found a fake bomb in the mall>

then i got home, fell on my bed and BAM!!! slept... til it was dinner time... that was an hour ago.

sniffles kinda gone, but still there... drowziness is now lighter than before...

so now i think i have finished my blog for the day.

and yeah, got to watch the last episode of Darna (my guilty-pleasure show)... which ended badly... but i'll miss that show though.

so today is a 'so-so' day after all.

i guess that is all for now. oh yeah, it's a start of another long weekend... and as of now, i don't know what's my plan... i guess chillin' out is an option. :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: