Wednesday, November 09, 2005

luck isn't just your ally... it can also be your enemy (tough luck isn't it?)
(November 9, 2005 / 10:57pm)


today is quite something... well every day is something... there might be a common thing, being 'something'... but it's so different from each day i experience.

well, cut the deep mind set and back to what happened to me. (yes, this is my blog... so being narcissistic isn't a personality disorder in this blog)

today went with a yikes to a ye-ya-yey and to a sighs and lastly to a haaay... all of these came along with a moment. anyways... it started with a rush of worriness, with driving my mom to makati to settle with the bank people... then followed by driving her to her office at lunch time. i was suppose to go back home after i drove my mom to her office...

then i changed my mind.

went to my college to try to talk to the people at the office if i can cross-reg at UP for my elective. 'cuz to be honest, im having those 'gut-feeling' thing about the elective i took here at my college... kasi ang panget ko magsulat eh... trip ko na nga sana yung mga suggestions ng best friend ko eh... then my luck turned against me. di talaga ako pinayagan magcross-reg sa UP...

oh men... it sux! but in a way, my good-professor myra let me see the brigther side of things... though it wasn't that bright... it's more of a dim side of things. anyhow... i'll continue with what i took here at kalay... i just pray that this, or the even the other subjects, wouldn't be that much of a burden.

anyways... i wish that luck would be on my side this sem, 'til i graduate this march '06.

oh well... have to face it and kick its ass... then i survive. no buts. no excuses. just plain 'ol surviving. anyways, i think kakayanin ko 'to... ako pa! :P

o cya... maya na lang uli.

laterz... c",)

No comments: