Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tra-la-la (and again... my mind wants to be crazy and just do it!!)
(November 6, 2005 / 4:42pm)


i guess a lot in my head runs wildly lately... but it's hard to share it here in my blog. (one thing is that it's too many to put it in just one blog and some people in my life kinda knows my blog at baka ma-miss understand nila yung utak ko...)

anyways... my head runs very wildly right now... or it's been, what?, it's been running wild since sem break started... maybe it's those things that my body wants, an adrenaline rush... kaso magastos to go somewhere and do somewhere wild... like bungee-jump or jump off a cliff... sighs... i want some adventure... i miss my old days in which nag-bungee jump ako, road a rollercoaster... i need an adrenaline rush!!!

hay buhay... anyways, this week naman is gonna be my last week of my last sembreak... and yeah, registration na rin namin... plus i'll try-out to apply as a tech-support for a call center @ somewhere in QC... anyways, wish me luck.

i guess dito na muna... maya nlng uli.

laterz... c",)

No comments: