Monday, November 14, 2005

Back to my regular routine... (and somehow i won't miss this after i graduate)
(November 14, 2005 / 8:07pm)


it's the start of my classes after a month's break... it's another sem, and this time, it's gonna be my last sem of college life... yes, there's a big possibility that i'll be graduating by March 2006; thus graduating on time.

this sem, i have no more majors to take... all of the subjects i'm taking right now are just mere GE Subjects... though i know they're not that important anymore... but it's required by the higher council of education to finish all required GE Subjects in order to graduate, legally.

anyways, im back to my regular & stressful routine... wake-up -> drive my mom to her office -> go to school -> fetch my mom at her office -> go home and feel stressed out -> sleep. hay... i won't miss this when i graduate... for sure.

kanina nga lang, pauwi... mdyo masaya ako kasi i got to see my best friend again, though it's weird, kasi it was just last saturday na nagkita kami... mdyo kinakabahan nga lang ako... kasi i sent him something sa email... i hope he doesn't get mad and just understand it... and have a more stronger friendship... i just really hope for the best.

<yawn!> medyo pagod nga lang talaga ako... i guess... i have to take some ZZZzzz's na rin...

nyt!!

laterz...

No comments: