Thursday, November 03, 2005

it's weird... but it felt so good.
(November 3, 2005 / 8:51am)


hay naku, there really are things that i wasn't to expect to happen... but come to think about it, it's good it happened. i think it's part of my-so-called-life (my gulay! am i having those claire danes moment... it has been a while since i have those moments... now im thinking, when will my dawson creek or felicity moments be coming back to me... too much teen drama, have to get rid of it sometime)

anyways, 2mrw is the day that i'll be chillin' out sa beach... Woothoo!!! i can't wait for it.

it's kinda weird, kasi it's a family affair...'cuz it's been a while na lumabas kami... yeah, i know it will be something good na rin... family bond stuff... anyways... basta this weekend, forget the stresses of life and just relax and rest and just be with the ocean and the wind... that's the life. (and if u add a little bit of achieving nirvana... my life's work is done and i could die happy.)

neways... yon na muna...

yeah, if you're thinkin'... i'm cool and good about the things that happens to me kahit it's weird... cuz it felt good. :P life's something nga... :D

laterz... c",)

No comments: