Saturday, November 26, 2005

May Tama ka!!! (KHOOORECT!!)
(November 26, 2005 / 4:47pm)


how can i say this without ruining the suspence... who cares!! (it's my blog... being anti-climactic is part of my life)

anyways, here it goes... i'm gonna try-out to be a studio contestant for a TV game show 2mrw (sunday) @ 1pm. and the said TV game show is Game KNB, which is hosted by the very eccentric Kris Aquino. so 2mrw i hope i cud get in and win (i pary & hope that i get in and win).

there, i guess the suspence is gone... now let's go a few hours ago before the adrenaline rush happened.

at around 9am i turned off my cel-phone to charge it... then 2 hrs later, i tunred it on then i received a message that someone tried to get in... so called the number. it was from the people from the said TVgame show... and to my surprised, i was chosen to try-out if i have the guts to be their studio contestant... but the sad news was i nevered answered the call (cuz it was off then...stupid me!!) so that meant i lost my chances of playing. after i dropped the phone, i felt as if i fell off from a 100th storey building... how can i so stupid to turn off my celphone!?!

anyways... then a few minutes after (after the whining and being regretful of the acts) i decided to call them back... and acted out as if i didn't made the previous call (in tagalog, nag patay-malisya ako). thank god it's a different person who answered. so anyway i inquired who they are and what's the reason for their call... then my bad luck turned a 180 degree turn and my good luck was back... in a nutshell, i was in for their screening exam 2mrw.

then it followed by an adrenaline rush and later on a terrible headache... which right now is quite gone.

im so excited!!! i really hope i cud get in and hopefully win...

anyways... hope for the best for me 2mrw... (may balato kayo kung nakapasok ako at nanalo!! promise!!!)

oh well... what a good way to start my long weekend... it isn't that bad at all... it's better than going to a beach!!! :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: