Friday, July 08, 2005

July 8, 2005 / 5:31am

im having a hard time right now... hindi tungkol sa thesis or anything school-related. im having a hard time on what im feeling towards someone. to be honest, i wasn't expecting this to come... i always said to myself that i'll enjoy my single life and hopefully meet the 'one' after i graduate college... then it somehow changed... cuz i met someone that really hit me, made me fall and now i cnt take her out of my mind... anyways, i think the civil thing and the not-harmful way to approach this is to be friends with her first... or be friends with her . just to keep things in perspective muna.

i think this is the part that says, dnt quit... not just yet. anyways, i ever i see her today, or the coming days, i could just be with her more, not just saying 'hi' or 'musta'... my gulay!! im really hit hard this time with someone... sighs!!! really srtong feelings towards her... and not in a green way... more of love and liking...

anyways, i have to stop thinking of her always, it might distract some of my plans... but it's to keep a straight face (but i have no choice... i have to be this, for a while)...

wish me luck and keep me sane.


laterz.

No comments: