Monday, July 18, 2005

July 18, 2005 / 9:32pm

brain-drain today... as in my brain is not working properly today... and i think it's shouting that it needs its rest...

well, tough luck... but anyways, i must have atleast have those bit-by-bit rest periods, just to control and avoid being sick due to stress-related work...

my day today was quite good na rin, kasi Isa waved at me first and i waved back... and seeing her makes my day happy... and i miss her... and im hoping i could hang-out with her na... and be friends talaga... i like her... and i wanna be friends with her.

anyways... my heart is shouting it all out right now... i think its the brain being off... hay naku.

i guess i have to sleep this out na muna and try to pin myself on the ground for a while... until this craziness is gone (i hope not... and i hope this turns out to be 'the one')...

o cya... papahinga na nga muna ako...

laterz...

No comments: