Wednesday, July 06, 2005

July 6, 2005 / 12:31am

it's way pass midnight... well, so far i got the needed local readings from ateneo-makati... kahit dalawa lng ang mga ito... but hey, i also got some good court cases as well.

anyways, later the whole day, i'll be FULL RESEARCH MODE again... but i'll be finishing the draft for my related lit the whole day... and i'll force myself to finish it and NO ONE WILL INTERRUPT me!!! basta, i'll finish whatever i'll be finishing... so after this, i'll sleep na and when i dropped my mom to work, i start reading and adding more info for my paper... i hope this will be a work-of-art... cause it's my 'baby'.

anyways, i have to go to sleep na nga...

by the way, got to chat with Isa for a while... and napansin nya na wala ako sa kalay these pass two day (uy!!! napapansin nya pala ako... yehey!! :P) hehehe... wala lng...

o cya... maya nlng uli.


laterz c",)

No comments: