Sunday, July 17, 2005

July 17, 2005 / 9:52pm

well, this is my plan... I just computed what i needed to buy a PS2 after my defense this sept/oct... so far my aim is to have P11,320.00 by September 2005... anyways... have to SAVE. SAVE. & SAVE!!! para i cud really buy a PS2 as a reward for my thesis and all the i've been thru...

hay naku... now i have to work on some homeworks for psych 162... mdyo nahihirapan nga ako to what to do for the interview eh... anyways, i'll just read some hand-outs nlng... pressure (kinda lng...)

anyways, i have to save up na rin for my comics... may mga pending pa kasi dun sa market-market eh... anyways, i plan to get it... probably, worst case, next weekend...

Oh, yeah... pati na rin yung service-work ko sa school... hay naku... stress & pressure... but, hey... kakayanin ko 'to!!

anyways... give me strenght... and wish me luck.

laterz. c",)

No comments: