Thursday, July 07, 2005

July 7, 2005 / 7:24pm

well, i got a 2.0 for my 1st draft of my related literature... i think its good enough na rin... kasi mdyo good-good na rin daw yung lit ko, sabi ni mam myra... medyo add pa at revise pa ng konti... which is good na for a reward of watching FF this weekend, and also celebrate the bdays of my friends too.

anyways... im having a confused feelings right now... grabe... i think im really falling for her... kahit mdyo nahirapan ako to have a poker-face act... seeing her and saying 'hi' sa kanya, makes my day complete... but im looking for more.. and im really falling for her... BUT, im sobrang torpe... and i dnt know how to initiate it... and i hate coming too strong, like last week (it was really crazy-bad-slightly good week... believe me!!)

anyways... if ever things are good this week, kahit patapos na sya... i wanna ask Isa out next weekend... pseudo date (or something)... wala lng.. pero... im too torpe/afraid to ask...

hay buhay... if God want it for me... it will be for me... i wnt force it nlng.

o cya... gotta finish something muna...

laterz.

No comments: