Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 20, 2005 / 10:26pm

what FUCKING day today!!!

it started when i was really bored at school... then being bored again before my psych class... then being fooled by a hybrid transferee to a 'pseudo' FGD, but a Legacy talk-recruiting scheme...

That ASSHOLE!! what a JERK!! and im talking about M.A. the transferee... 'it' made me pissed off... and not just me... pati yung mga ka-psychs ko, pissed off sa kanya... grrr!!!

i have never been this pissed off since i was left ng mga FAs noong March of this year... this one really pissed me off to the max!!! he took advantage of our kindness and trust... (somehow, now i felt how Jax felt then...) then again, that jerk will have to pay for what he did...

nakaka-asar talaga... nangingit-ngit ako sa galit, inis at pagdismaya sa kanya... my gulay!!!

anyways, the day isn't good also, kasi nalaman ko na sumali si israel sa frat, and i saw the bruises sa arms nya... disappoints me... kasi i remember him telling stuff before na di sya sasali sa mga ganun at he has a stand against fruitless initiation rites... well, kinain nya ang mga sinabi nya... kinda shows a weak character, but who ami to judge a friend. but im quite disappointed nga lng.

hay naku... this aint my day... i wish i could get out again like before and do my "calling" again... but i cnt... not yet. there's still a lot more things to settle...

anyways... gotta sleep na muna... para mawala tong asar, inis at dismaya na nbigay nitong araw na ito...

laterz.

No comments: