Saturday, July 23, 2005

July 23, 2005 / 10:51pm

just got home from driving my parents... and yeah while driving them i got to read the books my sister bought for me from the States... i started reading the APA book, galing. i got good info and i think i can add it to my review of related literature as well as for the analysis for my research methods. hay naku, so far im getting the hang of doing my thesis again... good-good i think.

anyways, i got to spill some beans to my parents. that i planned to take up a masteral course in forensic psych sa australia... and somehow, supportive nman, kaso it is still a plan... and it aint gonna solidify until the results of my thesis comes out good... anyways, atleast na sabi ko... yon lng.

hay naku... i miss my friends... sina israel, seth, jobi and the rest of my FA family... kahit most of them naman nakikita ko twing pasukan... kaso magiging busy na uli ako for my thesis... kaya im planning to finish my methods by monday night, para di na ako magkra-cram sa wedensday... kasi reserved na yung wednesday for my FA family... yeah, joy-ride kami papuntang cartimar ng lunch time... hehehe :P

anyways... gotta get some rest na rin for the day...

laterz... c",)

No comments: