Sunday, July 03, 2005

July 3, 2005 / 12:29pm

i made up my decision, i wnt be attending school this week, except for thursday & friday. kasi from monday (2mrw) until wednesday i will rush to finish my reseacrh on getting local readings from either UP law library or ADMU-Rockwell library or both... so full-research mode ako until wednesday afternoon. then aside from that, i should added them up to my draft of Related Literature for my thesis which will be due this thursday. the pressure is too much, but as i said before (and coming from the Adidas ad, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE... IMPOSSIBLE is NOTHING!!)... and whoever stands on my way, will be hurt badly (even if they are my friends!)

then by friday... hopefully its back to normal and the adrenaline rush and all are back to its equilibrium... hay naku... it's like those missions on spys... hehehe... naks!! feeling Interpol / CIA agent uli ako.. hehehe :P

anyways... have to go back to my work on this thesis...

and by the way, im good... everything that happened lately was crazy... hehehe.

laterz. c",)

No comments: