Saturday, July 23, 2005

July 23, 2005 / 7:14am

well, its a saturday... rest day from school... and it's gonna be a three-day weekend, kasi it's a holiday on monday... w/c gives me enough time to finish my methodology for my thesis... and also catch up with my readings for my thesis, kakakuha ko lng kasi ng mga libro ko na pinadala ng ate ko from the States. two new good book as i can say... wow!! now i can make a good literature review and add more on my furtue analysis for my thesis later on.

anyways, i miss my friends... and i think the theme of this week was "have the right people to be you friends...aka trusting people" kasi that the highlights of the events that happened during the week eh. anyways, i miss my friends (from the ka-psychs to my FA family) yon lng so far... i miss them.

anyways, gotta prep-up na rin for something today, i think kasama na dito yung sa thesis... magbabasa na muna ako.

o cya... wish me luck.

laterz.

No comments: