Saturday, July 02, 2005

July 2, 2005 / 7:56pm

i made small error... i gave in that easily... and now, i somehow fell into the pit... and rigth now, i just got out and learned from that mistake na... now, things will fall into the places that i planned to fall on to. monday will be something...

anyways, yung amats from the drinking session kanina gave some clear perspectives and the things that seth told me gave me some plan... w/c means a plan is forming and again, it will be me, alone, again... sighs!!! (when will this be something new... going all renegade again... sana may ibang strat naman on the next mission...hehehe)

right now and 2mrw (sunday)... ill be starting to do my thesis... and i have to make a rush-rush on the research sa UP Law... kasi sa wednesday pa ako makakapunta and this coming thursday na ang due ng draft ng Related Literature... this only means one thing... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!!

my mission / goal is set... and no one... NO ONE will ruin it... and whoever gets in my way... will suffer my wrath!!! (kahit kaibigan ko man sila... they'll not be exempted)

anyways...have to start na rin...

wish me luck...

for the time to take control is back...



laterz.

No comments: