Thursday, April 06, 2006

wish list...

with my graduation getting nearer and also my bday nxt month... there are things that i really want as a gift/reward... but the problem is that i lack the enough finances to have it... so for those who knew me and got the chance to read this, i hope this would give you guys ideas on what to give me on either my graudation or my bday (or both)... :P

well here's my wish list for my grad & bday:
-Jessica Zafra's Twisted 7
-Jessica Zafra's Chicken Pox for the Soul
-Tuesdays with Morrie
-April issue ng Empire Magazine (X3 yung cover)
-10th Season ng FRIENDS (preferably the original copy)
-5th Season ng CSI (pirated or original copy)
-1st Season ng CSI: NY (pirated or original copy)
-TPB ng X-Men: Blood of Apocalypse
-TPB ng New Avengers (Volumes 2-3)
-HBC ng New X-Men Vol. 3-5 (basta kung san namatay si phoenix)
-TPB or HBC ng Marvels 1602
-at least isa sa mga pull-out list kong TPB na nasa CATS Market-Market (Avengers:Disassembled / X-Men & Black Panther / X-Men Dark Phoenix Saga)
-Marvel Select: Emma Frost
-Marvel Select: Dr. Octopus

-Bandai Marvel Heroes Gashapon series 1 or 4
-Sony Ericsson's K750i cellphone
-Starbucks Mug (yung tall, kulay green or blue)


anyways... am i asking too much? hehehe :P

wish list lang nman ito eh... kaya wish ko lang to have these things from my friends or from my pocket (pag may pera na ako...) :P


oh well, yon na muna...

laterz... c",)

No comments: