Sunday, April 09, 2006

the heat is on...

summer season basically started around mid-March, which was just last month... but the heat then was quite tolerable, but lately it is really HOT!!! too hot that i can fry an egg on the floor... i can't even go out, so i'm just stuck here at home and spending hours online, thus wasting a lot of hours to my internet card. i'm guessing by this friday (or earlier pa) mauubos na agad eh...

though i know i can't reallly go out, cuz i have no money and i'm avoiding to eat something that can trigger my gallstone attack... it's just really hot outside.

sighs... sometime i wish there are really mutants in this reality... so there's a possibility that Storm is true... so that she can make the weather cool always. :P

anyways, today is Palm Sunday, the start of Holy Week... so basically a lot of people are going to either vacation outside the metro (like my best friend, going to HK... inggit!) or do some religious rituals (like my mom, having a church activity-gig... blah!) or just like me (bumming around at home & having a dvd marathon)...

and by the way, i still have 9 days to go before i get myself operated for the gallstone removal surgery... so i'm getting excited every day it gets nearer... yey!! :P

so ayon na muna... i'll try my best to post frequently...

laterz... c",)

No comments: