Saturday, April 08, 2006

summer plans...(if there's any)

yesterday, friday, i took the very last (and i really hope it's the last one) exam for college... and i hate it.

cuz it's fucking hard...!!!

i just really hope that i'll pass english 3 this time... cuz almost 2 years ago i failed the same subject cuz of my cuts & absences... the only thing i regret about this present subject, is that it's the same prof whom i had then... but i'm hoping that she has changed her heart (even in a little, subtle way). anyways, i jusr hope i pass this one and just graduate already.

but at least... it's officially summer time for me... (yey.)

but... yet still... im not sure what are my plans this summer...

though there are things that i want to do...

-like going to the beach...
-scattering my resumes to every job openings available...
-hanging-out more with my best friend and my barkadas...
-buying the stuffs that i love to have (check my previous blog entry)...
-read good books...
-do some adrenaline rush activities (like riding a rollercoaster or something similar to that)...
-watch movies with friends...

and so much more... though the only solid plan right now is the operation for my gallstone removal after holy week and (yeah) the graduation this end of April (which kinda ticks me off, cuz the office @ kalay made some changes again. we will still graduate @ UP, but it will no longer be at Bahay ng Alumni at 4pm. it will be more smaller than Alumni, it's at Balay Kalinaw @ 9am... oh men!)

so far that's it... i wish at least 2 or 3 things in the list would come true... i really wish & hope.

ayon.. yon na muna...

laterz c",)

No comments: