Tuesday, April 04, 2006

i was almost there...BUT

yesterday was really quite a stressful day.

one... i had to wait for a long time for any updates on whether i'll be able to take the make-up Finals for English3... i was at kalay at around pass 9am, becuase i was informed (last friday) that i'll be taking the test at 10am... when i arrived at school, the office informed me that they haven't contacted my prof for any info about my test... well, at first it didn't bothered me, cuz i have a meeting for graduation at 1pm... but even after the meeting ended at 3pm, i waited for any news 'til 4pm... and the office said that i was gonna have to take the exam on the 11th (tuesday next week)... i was quite pissed off at the office for being inept...

two... during the graduation meeting, just found out that i have to raise at least 5k to graduate... not that stress, but later i realized that i have to raise 10K to really graduate... 5K for the graduation gigs & another 5K for the remaining tuition fee i haven't paid yet... oh men...

last... due to the re-schedule of my exam, my scheduled operation this week will be moved to next wednesday, after my exam... during the holy week... which kinda disrupted my schedule... cuz i still have to finish my remaining hours of SA after holy week... but then again, yesterday, i was quite tired and stressed that im having a hard time to think straight...

anyways, right now, im still fixing my sched for the whole month... with graduation and the opreation coming up... i need enough strength to do this...

ba't ganito palagi... when im almost there sa finish-line, smooth-sailing na, tapos... BAM!! anothe challenge... well, sa totoo, okay lang... kaso it's getting stressful na rin eh... though i love the challenge... i really need to lighten myself paminsan-minsan nman... can't i have a small amount of peace once in a while...? (sighs!)

anyways... gotta relax na muna...

laterz... c",)

No comments: