Wednesday, April 05, 2006

i hope this is final...

well, this is my schedule, so far, for the make-up exam for english 3 and the operation fro my gallstone removal...

...i'll be taking the make-up exam this friday at 10am. after that i have the Holy Week for prepping up and resting for the operation. 'cuz i'll be admitting at the hospital on the 18th and hopefully i'll be operated on the 19th and i'll be confine for 5 to 7 days... so basically, i have two weeks more before i get operated... w/c kinda scares me, cuz who knows what can ahppen in this two weeks span, i hope not...

anyways, i hope for the best and that i also hope that i won't have any attacks too... and to do this, i'll have to be strict to my diet... so that means i have to starve for two weeks... i guess i'm strong enough to handle that... i just really hope that things will be smooth na rin...

wish me luck nlng on these things... cuz after all these... graduation time for me. c",)

laterz... c",)

No comments: