Thursday, April 27, 2006

arrgggh...!

well, summer is almost half-done... and i haven't accomplished anything on my 'to-do' list, well except graduating and the removal of my gallstone...

even the simple things like hanging-out with my best friend or my friends, di ko pa nagagawa... so far, i'm still adjusting on my diet, cuz of my operation...

but so far i haven't got my comix from my pull-out list... oh men... this quite sux. (grrr....!!) and i haven't have the dvds that i want... (huhuhu....)

anyways, today, well, this afternoon i'll going to my graduation rehearsal and later i'll be going home with my friends because they're going to scan some picutres for our yearbook... plus i'm planning to drop the invitation for my best friend to myy graduation this sunday...

but i wanna hang-out with him and my friends... it's been a while lang... and i miss them.

anyways, i hope by next month, my pick-up would be fix so i could start driving again and hang-out with my friends... plus sana matuloy ako (and makasama) sa planong pagpunta sa sagada sa north next month... i really need/want a summer-grad outing eh...

oh well, i think that's it na muna..

laterz... c",)

No comments: