Sunday, April 23, 2006

it's gone... at last!!

last monday afternoon, i was confined at the AFP Gen. Hospital for my scheduled lap-chole operation (gallstone removal), which is on tuesday morning. that night, i was shaved from my navel down to my private area and somehow given my last meal befroe i sleep... athe following morning, at around 4am i was woke up by the nurse, i took a quick bath and the intern nurse put a dextrox and the swero at my left hand and my parents & my sister came just in time for my scheduled operation.. my mom was quite nervous, she kept that very 'disturbing-worrying' look at me... though in my case, i am ready yet the night before i was texting my friends frequently just to get enough confidence from them, which really helped me face the small fear i have out when i took that quick bath. anyways, i was at the pre-opreation room at around 6am, i was just there... naked and waiting for the time of my operation... though im naked, i have a sheet above me...by 730am, the nurse injected me with some drug that made drozy and in a few more minutes grogy and a few more seconds pass-out... though my mind is still active, i tired to open my eyes, forcefully, just to check where am i... but the only thing i remember was the blue ceiling and the UFO-type lighting above me and the feeling the i'm being tied up on both my arm like christ... then after that i really left my active my and everything went dark & silent...

then i heard voices, my mom's voice... telling to move my legs... i'm still, i think, drugged or under the anesthesia, so i can't really open my eyes and see clearly. but i got to glimpse a clock at says it's 4pm... i know, i should react, becease from what i've reseached, the procedure of my operation would last upto 30-45 minutes only... anyways, i was really drugged down and can't think clearly...i felt that was moving to another room... a much more cooler one... then i really got to open my eyes and quite see clearly, i htink at around 6pm... so basically, that was more than 12 hours of my life not knowing whta happened to me... though i was exprience post-operational difficulties, like dizziness, puking and having a hard time to adjust... the days followed and the meds helped me adjust nicely.


it was only the next day that i got to see officially how big my gallstone was... and it's really big for my age... the doctor said it has to be pass throughout my navel, that big... wow!

right now, almost a week has passed from my operation... i still have my stitches, which will be removed this wednesday... and still taking my antibiotics and other meds, which is until a few days more... then i'll be able to go back to my regular diet, though i'm thinking to stick to this weight, 145lbs... which is healtier and i could get enough of it.

hay... what a relief... my gallstone is gone.

now all i have to do is just graduate, which is just exactly a week from now. c",)

that's it for now... :P


laterz c",)

No comments: