Monday, April 17, 2006

one more day... mixed emotion arises


just one more day... isang araw na lang... at matatanggal na itong gallstone ko... yey!! :P

though there are really mixed emotions that are quite running around my head as the day comes closer... like the basic 'what-if...' and the 'what will happen after?' questions... but so far, i'll know when i get there...

so far, i did my research and it backed-up my confidence more. though i see it that it's normal to have this kinds of petty anxiety... but i just have to focus more on getting healthy and going back to normal again. c",)

...in another words, POSITIVE THINKING is a must for this...!

i think that's it for now... i might be able to post for the next following days, due to my operation & confinement... so hope the best for me in this one... wish me luck!! c",)


laterz... c",)

No comments: