Sunday, April 16, 2006

...

nuthing much... it was quite boring and quiet during the holy week... just stayed basically here at home and tried to kill boredom by having DVD marathons and lots of sleeping around. though resting is one thing i need, 'cuz two days from now i'll behaving my gall-stone remove, so far i think that's it for the whole week.

well, there's the meeting of the graduates 2mrw afternoon... but before that, i'm planning to hang-out at my best friends house and just chill there for a while, before going to school... i'll bring some dvds for him to watch and i guess pahiramin ko rin ng comics ko...anyways, bahala na..

after 2rmw... it's my confinement na for my opreation on tuesday... wish me luck. though i'm excited that i can eat regular foods a week after the operation... a big-YEY on that.

so ayon... nuhting much talaga...

keep you posted nlng later...


laterz.. c",)

No comments: