Saturday, December 31, 2005

the year that was... WOW!!


yeah, in a few hours from now, i say good-bye to 2005 and say hello to 2006 (which is also the year of the Dog, my YEAR!!!)

anyways, things were really unexpected this 2005... well, unexpected and expected... it's like i know it will happen, but i just don't know when it will happen... gets?

anyways... i wasn't expecting that i'll be having great friends, but the price of having them has an expiration date. though it's sad to know 'bout that, i still try to be close with some of them...

there's also the comeback of my best friend, yeah, it was May 25, 2005 that made me and my best friend (jax) friends again (yehey!!!)... and now, comparing it from the last time, i think our bonds are more stronger than ever... we trust each other and a lot more... (yeah, past is past, but still, in my head i still have some questions that i wanna asked him... but i guess the answers of those questions will come out when the right time comes... i really do not need it to push it... kusa din yang lalabas... right?)

and there's also the victory of my thesis... it was something challenging, yet i still got to kick-ass in my thesis... with the pressures and the gall-stone i have, it was a very tough time for me though... but with friends like jax, nina, my FA-family and mga ka-psychs... i was able to give my best... and thus, i gave my very best. yipee on that!! :P

oh yeah, before the whole me-&-my-best-friends-are-friends-again and the thesis-gig... there was the practicum i did during the summer... yeah it was something fun to experience.. it gave me the realization that i should look for a decent or good-paying job right after graduation... so a few months back, i tried-out for a call center job (but failed) and right now i tried-out also at starbucks (still waiting for the call from the store manager)... i guess, it's the time na rin to be more independent and be more on my own, financially and other aspects of living... to sum it up, nangangati na ako mag-trabaho. :P

... and my TV appearences... being a judge of the Philippine Lottery and a contestant at Pilipinas Game KNB?... it was a big fun to experience these things... :P

well, i guess that's for the positive-happy side of 2005... (oh yeah!! i forgot my Bday get-together... it was the best bday ever!!!)


the sad-negative part of 2005 were the following...

...there's my Ate Kay going to australia for good... though im really happy for her there, i still miss her... she helped me a lot on moving-on in my life...

and there's also the thing that happened last March 21, 2005... in which the FA-family left me drunk at Katipunan... though i have forgiven them, that doesn't mean i have forgotten about their immature acts... but yeah, i still love them and all, but still... masakit yung ginawa nila sa akin eh... and they know me naman eh... but hey, somehow, i should leave all sad-negative things that happened in 2005 on that year, right? it's gonna be a new year hours from now... so it's just water under the bridge...

oh... i forgot, well it's just a petty thing... but i think i should include the battle i loss in winning the heart of Isa Crespo... though we're civil and yeah we would chat sometimes, i still have feelings towards her (but not that much na...) but hey, i'll just let my pride and ego speak and say that it's her loss not mine (hehehe... blog ko nman ito eh, kaya being narcissistic here is normal)



yeah, im cool na rin with all the things that happened to me this 2005... i still learned a lot from it... and still learning from it...

so cheers to 2005... it was fun doing it!!! WOW!!!! :P

and now... welcome 2006... the year of the dog!!! and soon on May 2006 (aside from Da Vinci Code and X3)... i'll be 24 years old and hopefully gradurated from college... :P



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! c",)

No comments: