Tuesday, December 27, 2005

...when i can go and shoot myself?

can't think of a theme/title for this blog... although, there are a lot of thing in my mind right now...

anyways, i'll just blog about what happened to me yesterday... though today is still quite young, and i think things can still happen.

i was suppose to blog last night, but the driving from here at antipolo to tagaytay and vise-versa was really somthing to get treally tire off... plus the supper heavy traffic when we were going home... i cn't bloody believe it that i would run our vehicle on 2nd gear on the south super highway last night... ganun ka-traffic... sighs!!

anyways, yesterday, i though it's just those 'visit-a-relative-and-minggle-with-them' old routine... but yeah, it's the same ol' routine... but luckily, i saw an old classmate from my high school... ayon, kwentuhan and kamustahan with my other ol' high school friends and about thier current status in their own live... (even though my high school life was something not memorable and happy, there are notable-positive things that i do treasure about them...) anyways, got to catch up naman, which is cool... and somehow, yeah, i miss them too... (honest! walang plastic ito!! though sometimes, there's the thought of getting back at them, but hey! i believe in karma... i just hope kung kakarmahin na sila, i'll be on the audience sit to watch... hehehe :P )

ayon... good day na rin naman yesterday, 'cept for the freaking cold weather there... i never imagined that it would be that freaking cold at tagaytay...

anyways... ayon na muna... i have to fix my sked for this week... have to catch up na rin with my readings and homewarks, before classes starts next week tuesday... wish me luck...

laterz... c",)

No comments: