Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm so tired... but still the feeling i have is still there...

(December 21, 2005 / 7:58pm)

yes, the feelings i have for this certain individual is still there... though it really kills me to know that i still have that feelings... and i don't know how to deal with it. (help!)

i'm also afraid that if i submit myself to the feelings i have, it's will have a domino effect and surely it can end up into something painful to both parties... but more painful to myself.

anyways, i wish time would some that i can say the feelings i have to this specific individual and somehow we will both understand our sides... and somehow there would have a good and happy resolution after.

anyways, it really bugs me, these feelings i have... it's been for months now... though it wasn't a biggie issue to me a year ago, but now it's somehow what's to get notice and taken seriously... i just pray for the right time and oppurtunity to tell the person my feelings about the individual...

anyways, so far, i'm still good... nuthin to worry about, except that (and life after college...)

i guess time will come... but i hope i can handle it, 'cuz the last time was really painful that almost made me clinically depressed...

oh, i guess that's it so far...


laterz... c",)

No comments: