Thursday, December 22, 2005

i don't feel christmas-y this year...

(December 22, 2005 / 8:50pm)

yeah, it's true... the spirit of christmas isn't working its mojos on me this year. though there are some times that i wanna feel the yuletide spirirt, but to no avail, it only last for a very short time. though i loved the gifts, well the gift i got from my best friend, and also the things i bought for myself... it's just different, very different from the past christmas i have before...

let me try and analyze it...

well, there's the not able to attend our ka-psychs x'mas get together... and there's the thing with my FA family (but i guess i really have to get myself out of that picture by now)... oh yeah, most of my friends sees me as a 'disability', due to my current health problem (RE: my gallstone)... and that 'disability' that they see on me makes them to decide not to invite me on their inumans and gimiks...

to be sarcastic... i am enjoying my new point of view about the yuletide season.

and to be frank about it... i sucks... and, yeah, i'm quite disappointed at them...

...good thing there's my best friend and my other close friends... thus to conclude, yeah, in a way there's the tiny bit of christmas spirit still inside me... thanks to them (RE: best friend & closest friends)


anyways, just on the brighter side... loosing weight gave me something to be proud of... got a new pair of pants, shoes... and some other stuff for myself... hehehe :P


i think that's it for the season... HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of ya...


'cuz it may take a while for me to blog something next... cuz have to deal with these feelings i have for a certain individual (RE: previous blog entry) for a while right now... assess myself if i should try it or not... 'cuz supressing it makes me experience more pain and it could lead to being clinically depress... have to fix it at once...

oh well...


laterz!!!

No comments: