Monday, December 05, 2005

my war against my gall-stone...(the pain that i can't take it anymore)
(December 5, 2005 / 7:01pm)


well, last night i had another gall-stone attack... and the pain is getting worst than before... it really made me weak... and scared too.

there were times that i would really just want to pass-out just to not feel the pain, but i can't... the pain is really something i can't just ignore it. around 10:30pm last night it started, then i took the medicine to kill the pain, but to no avail... it gets more painful.

then i started to shout, because of the pain... im wishing that it would just be gone... im willing to go under the knife just to remove this stone that has been bothering me since i was finishing my thesis two months ago...

anyways, at around 1:30am, i was sent to the ER... just inject me with good pain-killers... first hospital that i was brought to was Amamng Rodriguez at marikina... it was a not-so-friendly ER... then my mom decided to bring me to Medical City's ER, for sure the doctors there will surely assists me... and it's true, once i was there, this nice doctor assisted me and in a way give me some anti-puking injections and the same painkiller i ingested when the pain started to attack me (but what the doctor gave me was the injectable version, so that it can work faster)...

that was aournd past 2am... 10-15minnutes later the pain went from heavy to light... and i thought i was out of the woods... i was wrong.

then at around 3am, the pain was getting to gets its revenge... and it's worst than before... i was screaming again... then my mom ask the doctor if i could get another and better pain-killer... then they gave me the ultimate pain-killer, demerol... it's the same thing that made me woozy when i was rushed at Capitol two months ago... it's strong enough that it made me sleep soundly. and the pain was gone.

at around 6am.. i woke up and pain was gone... thank god for that!!

right now... im eating no solid food right now... i have to go back to my strict-fruits-only diet for a week... just to avoid the pain again. then im planning to get an ultrasound within a week, just to check on my stone... whether it reduced its size or worst... but i hope it would be good news for me.

and when our family is financially stable... im planning to remove this thing... but things can still change... we might look for another way in removing it.

painful day... but im happy i have survived it. and oh yeah, during those painful ordeal, i miss my friends... though i got my strenght from my mom and sister during those times, i miss my friends too, cuz from them also i get my strenght too...

anyways... im cool na... just hope i can be healed as soon as possible... hope for the best for me.

laterz...

No comments: