Sunday, January 01, 2006

so it begins...


well, its the 1st day of 2006, my year.

so im thinking, it's a new year.. so i think it's a good time to list down the things i should have by the end of this year... it's sort of a resolution list in which i list down my goals for my life and also somethings i wanna experience with...

so here goes my desires and plan for this year... and yeah, i'll be as realistic as possible...

- really graduate this March 2006
- be physically fit (go back to boxing or just start running again)
- find a decent but FUN job by May-July 2006 (make it related to my interest or to my psych course)
- if possible, be in a relationship (though rushing it is bad, waiting is still the safest way)
- more new clothes (hey, im getting thinner, so might as well buy suitable clothes)
- try to make it a regular, bi-weekly or monthly, habit to collect comics.
- hang-out with friends more often (from my FA family, my best friend, close friends and to my ka-psychs and other potential friends in the near future)
- after graudation, there will be a lot of time to spend it with family.
- and if there's the suffcient money, try to enroll for a MA in Psych... (but i think this will be more 2007 than this year... neways, bahala na si batman)
- buy good colletion of books, action figures (Marvel Select, Statuettes, etc for displays)
- try to find my artistic side ('cuz i have lost it during the time when i was doin my thesis... have to refresh my sketching skills again)

so i guess that for the realistic plans for this year...

now let's go to my psuedo-possible, but can be attained things / desires i want for 2006...

- be more sexually active (hey!! 3-4 months of not having it kinda sux... have to play more around)
- get a flat screen TV (those 35' - up)
- home theater system
- collect good & original DVDs
- a better hi-end PC
- a new cellular phone
- Toyota Fortuner
- renovate my room (more display shelves & less closet cabinets...)
- keep in contact with my fu-bu now and then (i wish... she has a bf right now and just having SOPs with her isn't consider as fucking ur fu-bu... hehehe)

well, that's all i could think right now... but i guess it's good na rin for this year. hehehe :P


neways... it's the 1st day of 2006. though im in a lazy-mode right now... i wanna go out...but i can't. i have to catch up on my reading and finish some short papers for my class this tuesday... yeah i'll be coming back to school this tuesday... hay naku!

oh well... i think that's it for today...


laterz... c",)

No comments: