Thursday, December 02, 2004

December 2, 2004 / 5:57am

i wasn't able to type in my blog yesterday, kasi nakatulog ako (i wasn't expecting that ill be tired by that time)... anyways, ok naman yung anniv ng parents ko kahapon, simple lang naman, but it's good.

oo nga pala... nagpa-dredlock na ako... there's this one long dred on my right side of my head... hehehe... cool!!! :P

neways, right now, today, classes in all levels are suspended because of the super typhoon that is arriving today... if only this reality will be like with superheroes and all... i cud save and suck the super typhoon with my bloodstone gauntlet... hehehe... but hey, i pray for the safety of everyone, especially the people who are close to me... sana they'll be safe.

hay naku... i think this gives me enough time to do the scrapbook for social psych and the things for english 5... also start readign the da vinci code too (i started reading the prologue... 'sitg!!).

anyways, gotta surf pa for something pa...

laterz!! c",)

No comments: