Sunday, December 26, 2004

December 26, 2004 / 10:42am



here's the continuation of my blog...

well, so far, ill be having the astonishing x-men vol 1 when classes starts on the 3rd of january... yes!! my friend matt (arcilla) got to help me buy this... hehehe!! and with another comic (x-men 165)... hay naku, mdyo delayed ng konti yung pasko ko... pero sulit na rin ito!!! :P cnt wait to read it and have it!!!

neways, i think im recovering from my cold na rin... lots of liquids nga lng... i hope later i cud buy a new steamer... para next time i cud inhale my remedies out... hehehe :P

o cya... maya nlng ata uli...


laterz!!!



*i hope di asar sa akin si israel... i feel that mdyo nakulitan sya sa akin eh... di ko na muna ata syang i-disturb muna... :D (kulit ko kasi eh!!)

No comments: