Friday, December 17, 2004

December 17, 2004 / 5:14am

so far, and it's offcial... it's the last day of class for the year 2004. yeah!!! and the last dsy of class before the christmas break... WHOOHOOO!!!! :P

and later i'll treat my friends for pizza sa brickhouse!!! yehey!!! :P

anyways, i got to sleep and had a very weird and scary dream... why would i think of that? hmmm... maybe because by next year some of my new friends will in UP and im afraid if i go there and visit them that i'll see some ghosts from my past... scary. but i think that will not hinder me to see and hang-out with my friends... walang hahadlang sa kin!!! hehehehe!! :D

sighs... di pa pala ako nakapag-review for my exam later... anyways, i think i have to start studying na rin... or atleast recall whatever i can remember from the lectures... wish me luck!!

laterz.

No comments: