Friday, December 31, 2004

December 31, 2004 / 11:24pm

well, it's almost midnight and a few minutes away to the year 2005.

2004 for me was a very challenging year for me. parang rollercoaster ride... without knowing when to stop... and without any safety belts or anything to keep from harm... yeah it was a tough year for me. and i though that it will not be solved within the end of this year...

2004 for me it started very bad (gruesomely BAD) and ended quite good... i lost a friend (jax) and i gain a lot of friends (FA people: israel, ambok, jobi, gato, dave, denise, ron to name a few)... and there were the friends who stood by my side during my troubledsome times (nina, giselle & lloyd)... and yes, there were the famous words like 'renovation', 'redemption' and 'intervention' (and other words na i cnt remember but made an impact to me as well)... and the famous line, 'take it one step a day...' hay naku... this year was a whoopass for me!!! BIG TIME!!

anyways, as the year ends in a matter of minutes... im proud to say that i learned a lot (A LOT!!!) i knew more about myself and this time i knew myself, by myself... not by other people, which is good... got to be able to see what kind of a person i am and what capabilities i can do... I AM A SURVIVOR... the true one.

i may stumble a lot, but i was able to rise a lot as well... this me in 2004.

and for the following years to come... maghanda sila... dahil i'll be kicking ass and rising up from the ashes!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


and more lessons to learn dude... and to Man above, thanks for taking care of me...


laterz. c",)

No comments: