Tuesday, November 30, 2004

November 30, 2004 / 8:52pm

well... i bought the illustrated version of Da Vinci Code already at Fully Booked at the Power Plant kanina... and during that time i got to see the sexier version of the PS2. which made me more patient and wait for a better upgraded version of that sexy PS2 (yung may direct loading and all...). anyways, ill start reading the book this weekend or sa christmas break (which ever is suitable)...

and on the sad-news-part... my son, Lobo, had an accident... his appendix blew and there's was a gush of blood. yes, he got the appendicitis... so he went for an urgent operation... thank god that the operationwas a success... and now he's resting that my locker. recovering and hoping that 2mrw he'll be okay... hay naku... hirap talaga maging ama... anyways, i plan to see him get better.

o cya... have to read pa for my social psych class 2mrw...

wish me luck...

laterz!!! c",)

No comments: