Sunday, December 12, 2004

December 12, 2004 / 2:14pm

whoa!!! WHAT A WEEKEND (so far)!!!!

last night, i got to watch YANIG SA TAGUIG with my dad and kuya jay... tnx to my friend ron, who gave me complementary tickets... to be honest, di sana ako pupunta... but hey!! i went... and it's a guys night out.... hehehe!!! SOBRANG ASTIG ang FIGHT!!! i didn't know that my nationalistic will come out and shout for manny pacquiao and for the other pinoy boxers... COOL!!! basta astig!!! watching it live is very accelerating and my adrenaline is going up the borders and i just kept shout and cheer for Pacman!!! hehehehe!!! AYOS!!! :P

hay... what a night that was...

now, kaka-uwi ko lng from driving my parents from pampanga... ok naman yung drvie ko sa highway...medyo i can say that i'm ready for EK or tagaytay... ROAD TRIP na 'to!!!

sighs... neways, gotta rest na muna... and later ill review for my class 2mrw and finish my math homework...

laterz!!! c",)

No comments: