Sunday, December 12, 2004

December 12, 2004 / 2:36pm

... cnt rest yet...

i forgot to write about this thing...

well, kanina pumunta nga kami sa pampanga to drive my parents to this mass... and weird enough, naki-sit na rin ako for the mass... well, my plan was just to read my book for psych while my parents are in mass... but my dad asked me nlng... so i went and attended with them... and during the mass, medyo grogy pa ako... but what the heck... it's been more than 2 years since i attend a catholic mass...

anyways, in my thoughts runs a lot of things... like my faith... well, all i can right now that i'm a believer... but to be a follower, is still under thinking... kasi i still cnt quite understand the meaning of following... i've been a roman catholic, a born-again christian, and now im just a plain agnostic person... but i can say that my hope & faith is still there for God... maybe im just letting my mind think a lot... hay naku.

basta, ako ay mdyo lito ng konti... but i'll make sure this confusion won't distract my life... so far, i've learned a lot from my past... and now im hopeful and faithful that things will fall into the right places on the right time... i gotta have faith (ryt?!)!!

hay naku... neways... just my mind that is quite in a random-thoughts-mode... but im hoping (and sure of it) that God won't let go of me...

laterz!!! :P

No comments: