Wednesday, March 01, 2006

sighs...

it's been a while since nag-blog in ako... and so far it's a up-down-UP (again)-(then)DOWN for me these past few days...

it's the things in my head that makes me quite paranoid and too shallow to think... and so far, im hating myself for letting me get affected by these things... for a person, like i, who have survived a lot (and i mean A LOT) of things for the past 23 years & 9 months... i guess it's time for a new strategy on dealing with these burdens...

but what kind of strat should i do... hmm... it's hard to think lately... anyways, i'll have something (hopefully) something, a well-planned, strat soon... (yes... soon is the best expectation right now)

kahit kanina i wanna try to open up my problem with a friend, whom somehow i started to trust (and i think vice-versa too)... but i just can't let it out, 'cuz i'm not really good on saying my problems... though i tried to say it in a weird way... lalo lang ata lumabo eh... anyways... somehow, i am trusting him na rin...

ayon... so far, im still good... but somehow i wanna face these things that bugs me ASAP...

(sighs)

oh well, we all got problems... but the difference between me and everyone else, is that i can survive it... yeah, i think i'm good... :P

laterz... c",)

No comments: