Sunday, March 19, 2006

wake up... it's almost a year!!

i think it's time to wake up and really try to think it through... though it is waaay overdue, i have to decide now. well, i have decided a few days ago when i got to talk to some of my psych-friends... and they were right that i should have done it way back then when i was still 'injured' by their stupidity... naunahan kasi ng mga sinabi nila before the incident eh... and somehow, it's hard to get mad to them when days before they said that we are a family...

well, right now (or few days back) i have to cut them off from my life... cuz it's not worth fighting for. so i guess they'll be put in my head as "good-fun memories turned bad".

and so far i can't wait for them na ma-karma sila sa mga ginawa nila sa akin... it would bring a big smile to my face... hehehe!! :P

though, i can't forget the good times we have... but somehow, i was too naive to notice that on the later part they were taking advantage of me... pero, in a way i've learned from it na... it just took almost a year to really notice and take some actions about it.

it boils down on this... that some of the people at FA, whom i considered as friends and later they considered me as part of their family, left me. and somehow after that event, i was quite trying to forget the incident and try to fight for the friendship we have established... but it seem that their true colors have showed up and showed how evil they are and took advantage of my trust towards them... and i was stupid about it and it took a year to really see it clear...

but anyways, i think i have to really wake up and just go... it's not my lost... karma will have to play with them for what they did to me... hahaha :P

ayon... kinda stoop nga lang ako... kasi ang tanga-tanga ko to complete trust them... but hey!! i'll try my best to be not affected by them... i'm strong enough to handle this... plus i have my friends to back me up if ever things go hay-wire... c",)

o cya... ayon... na gising na ako sa katotohanan about them... and it's really time to move on, right? (RIGHT!!!)

though being civil with them is still a respectable act towards them... they're still human beings (na may sablay)...

i just wish i could have some fun ruining their lives by spilling out the 'secrets' of things they shared to me athat are kept confidential...(evil ko!!! bwahahaha!!!)

hehehe!!! anyways... i'm good and cool about my decision...




now i have to go back to work and finish some papers and study for the finals.... i just cnt wait and graduate na!!! c",)


laterz!!!

1 comment:

desertjackal said...

Friends indeed influence us with our ways of life, may it be for betterment or bitterness. As a young friendly fellow you should know how to categorize people whom you met--either just a mere acquaintance or simply a friend...always bear in mind that not all glitters are gold!