Thursday, March 02, 2006

a season of sadness... i think for most of us

i really feel sorry for one of my friends right now... though his sad feelings are really shouting from his mind... im not so sure how to help him... all i could right now for was just be there and support him... though i can't be with him right now, physically, i pray that he'll survive the things he'd been through lately... i know he's strong to surpass this... and i hope for the best for him (my friend, MR).

the sadness he is experiencing really gives me some splitting headaches... though im no tele-empath, the sad-aura is really strong... i just hope he would ease-down and relax and get rid of his stresses... i just really hope for the best for him...

anyways... so far, in my department... im just being a friend... tries to cheer-up things and just be there (kahit di nag-uusap...) i just hope im doing my job right...

one sadness can really affect others... me as well... oh men.

but i think it helps me to be more prep-up for the demons that bugs me... i hope.

on to the lighter side of things... my comic-buddy (Balta) lend me another comic-book... and the one he lend me was the awesome storyline!! (yey!!) makes my day go happy... even with the turmoils that surrounds me lately.

oh well, i guess its an all's well & ends well... so far for me (sorry to be quite selfish, it's my blog anyway...) though i realy hope & pray for MR would be okay, soon...


laterz... c",)

No comments: