Monday, March 27, 2006

have to force myself... just a little bit.

it's finals season at Kalayaan College.

normally i would just relax and just read-browse the notes or hand-outs i have a day before the exam... but with my status as graudating student, there the added factor of being nervous and somehow scared... though, in my mind i should not be scared, but somehow im having a tingling-feeling. especially when i took a completion exam a while ago...

anyways, i should let myself be stressed out by the pressure of doing right for the exams, just to graduate... i should be more relax and cool... hmmm... i should just chill-down a little, but with a little bit of force on the studying-and-doing-my-best part. :P

anyways, im done with my Broad Comm100 exam, which i took last saturday... i'm also done with completion test for Seminar, which i took last week... i'm also done with my removals in Math 100... and the Hum2 presentation, well, i did my best to perform the best zipping a while ago (i hope i do get credit for just zipping around...hehehe)... so that means three more exams (Speech1, SocSci2 & English3), one more completion exam (STS) and a paper (Kom3: script) to go and hopefully i could graduate this April... whohoo on that!!

oh yeah, i still have to pay the balance of P5,350.00 at school... but i guess, i can pay that during clearance... madali na rin nman i-raise yan eh...i hope.

oh well... i guess, that's it na muna... im quite tired na from the days tests and reviews... i know im not yet done reviewing for STS, but i think i can finish the review 2mrw at kalay... mdyo pagod na rin ako and i dnt want to force myself, mahirap ma-stress rin...

o cya... that's it na muna...

wish me luck this finals week.


laterz...

No comments: