Friday, March 31, 2006

almost there...

last night i had another gall-stone attack... and it's getting worst... and it's getting frequent... for just this month, i have 3 attacks already... well, last night was the 3rd attack... and i hate it cause im almost there to finish my finals... thou i think it was also a blessing the disguise cuz right now, i was able to finish the final paper for my Kom 3 and later i'll be able to study furthermore for my englsih3 finals, which i'll be taking it this monday, before the graduation meeting and a day before my hospitalization for my operation...

anyways, right now, im really gonna avoid all oily, fatty & salty foods... kasi even just a small piece can really trigger it and give me a hard time to stand still... this stone has really gotta go.

i'll be dropping this paper later before i fetch my mom...

anyways, wish me luck...

it's just too bad i wasn't able to go with my barkada to tagaytay for girard & mouses wedding... but anyways, there's always next time for some gimiks with them... but first have to finish the things needed to be done... like my finals & my gall-stone removal.

wish me luck...


laterz... c",)

No comments: